· Place the eggs in a shallow bowl or pan, and whisk them together with the oregano and some salt and pepper.
· Stir the parmesan cheese and garlic into the bread crumbs and place them in another shallow pan.
· Dip the steaks first in the egg mixture, then in the bread crumbs, coating them well with the crumbs.
· Heat the olive oil in a heavy skillet, and cook steaks for several minutes on each side, until golden brown and crispy. Drain steaks on paper towels.
· Place steaks on a baking sheet. Turn on oven broiler. Top each steak with a slice of ham, 2-3 tablespoons tomato sauce, and 1/4 cup grated Mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle Italian seasoning over the cheese and place steaks under broiler until cheese melts.