Friday, March 11, 2016

#AbuelasArrozConHuevo

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! Today I am going to discuss one of my favorite recipes especially because it is the easiest thing of life to make. Arroz con Huevo! Arroz con Huevo is rice with sunny side up eggs. This delectable recipe is very popular in my origin island CUBA. People with lower wages in Cuba tend to eat this food because it is the easiest thing to find as well as the cheapest. In Cuba due to the communists having control of everything egg takes the place of meat. It is Sad but true. We learn how to eat Arroz con Huevo since we are born because there is what there is. And of course like everything the best way to accompany it to with platanito maduros friend plantains.
How to make Arroz Con Huevo:
Rice: white rice

1 cup of white rice

2 cups of water

1 pinch of salt

4 garlic cloves

Stare all, ingredient, cook for 20 minutes or till ready.

Eggs: In a pan put 1/4 cup of olive oil.

Open 2 (or as desired) eggs per person.

Put in pan when is hot. WARNING: The eggs grease may splatter and BURNS!

When completed put the 2 eggs together on top of rice add salt to taste.
And don’t forget your platanitos!


1 comment:

  1. I have got to try this. but I'm pretty sure my grandma used to make this for me when i was little. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete